It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Set up an appointment with your dealer.
2. Book your final inspection.
3. Test-drive your next Volkswagen.
We love that you’re happy with your current VW and plan on keeping it after your lease ends. Your Volkswagen dealer will guide you through the process.
If you plan on returning your Volkswagen at the end of your Lease, we’ve made the process simple. Just set up your final inspection within 60 days of the end of your lease and prepare for your next VW experience.
Once your inspection and desired repairs are completed, follow these 3 steps to turn in your VW:
1. Contact your VW Dealer to set up a turn-in appointment.
2. Complete and sign a Vehicle History Disclosure Form with your Dealer when you return your vehicle.
3. Keep copies of all documents signed by you and the Dealer for your personal records.